Our co-curricular programs are designed to:
- Offer programs which meet the abilities, needs, and interests of a diverse student body and to facilitate the transfer of acquired skills and values into the classroom.
- Foster experiences which support the personal qualities of self-control, hard work, perseverance, fair play, cooperation, and cultural/intellectual awareness.
- Encourage the active support and participation of students, faculty, coaches, advisors, parents and all segments of the community, thereby promoting pride, enthusiasm, appropriate group behavior and joy in expanding horizons.
- Offer co-curricular activities which explore potential career choices and offer intellectual stimulation.
- Demonstrate the importance of drill, practice, rehearsal and preparation toward a formulated goal or an improved level of performance.
- Inspire loyalty and support toward group goals.
- Afford the opportunity to deal with setbacks and to channel energy in positive direction by demonstrating that personal and group success can be achieved by a healthy life style.
- The student primary focus is on learning so after school help/make upwork takes precedence over all activities and will be an excused absence unless the coach/advisor and the teacher involved agree otherwise.